Wednesday, February 18, 2009

 

It's Time To Play..... Otterflogger's "Name That Cockpit"!

OK, "Ladies and Gentlemen", time for "installment #95" in our "cockpit series", which will be a continuing "brain-strainer".

This is the "cockpit" of "the" ......................



***MYSTERY SOLVED!***

This is the cockpit of the Boeing KC-97 "Stratotanker"! The "Stratotanker" was an aerial refueling tanker variant of the Boeing C-97 "Stratofreighter", which in turn was the militarised version of the Boeing 377 "Stratocruiser". So, I have to give this one to Sippo, I hope he has some use for "sailboat fuel" during winter! "Cheers"!


Beautiful photo, Misha!

Comments:
C-130 - Neil
 
c-130
spanky
 
Sippo Nevalainen sent me his guess regarding the cockpit via e-mail, so I will post it for him.....
------

The cockpit is Boeing 377 Stratocruiser I think. Here at 66.30 N we have winter. Sippo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home