Tuesday, January 20, 2009

 

I'm Mighty Proud Of That "Ragged Old Flag"......

Congratulations to our good friends in the U.S. on the Presidential Inauguration of Barack Obama, and I was overjoyed to see the surviving members of the famed "Tuskegee Airmen" present! Obama's amazing story can be directly traced to my favourite American, "Honest" Abe Lincoln. What a story! The grandson of an African "goatherd" becomes "Leader of the Free World"! Hopefully his presidency brings "honour" to their "Ragged Old Flag"......

LINK - "Tuskegee Airmen"!

VIDEO -

"Ragged Old Flag"




Comments:
As a red blooded American, thank you Steve. I think we all hope the man (Barack) can help us find a new and better way in the world. Our economy is in the dumps, every day more people here are losing their jobs and homes, and there where no WMD's in Iraq (my personal turning point against the Bush Administration, and I use to always vote Republican). It's all about what's in a man, and not black, white, First Nations, or maybe even Green.
 
Well said!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home