Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

Through "Others' Eyes"........

Since I started "blogging" in December 2004 I have certainly met some interesting people through the Internet, and exchanged "information" with many. Some of the "info" I have been sent I have used on my Blogs, and some I have "filed" in my e-mail folders. I have meant to share some of the "filed" info on my Blog, but I sometimes find myself short of time. I have been going through some of the photos I have been sent, and most are outstanding. So, I figured I would start sharing some of the photos I have accumulated, along with mentioning who sent them to me. Please note that the person who sent me the photos is not always the photographer. I will give credit for the photos when it is known. Today we will start off with...........
-----------------------------------

*From A Tree Stand!*

Sent to me by good buddy Clive Pearce, following is a sequence of nature at work, wolves and moose, hunters and hunted. Very graphic, but absolute "survival necessity". I am sure the photographer in the "tree stand" had "rushing adrenaline"!

 


 


 


 

Thanks, Clive!
------------------------------------

*Whiteout!*

Sent to me by good friends Jonathan and Tanya Friesen, following is a sequence of photos from the movie "Whiteout!" The scenes were shot on Lake Manitoba last winter, and the two Otters are C-GBTU and C-FIOF, both Walter Turbine Otters. Jonny was the pilot of one of the Otters.

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

 

- photo by Jonathan Friesen

Great winter shots! Thanks Tanya and Jonny!
-----------------------------------

*St. Andrews Fire!*

Sent to me by my #2 daughter Kody. I was flying the sched out of St. Andrews last spring, and I actually saw this aircraft taxiing the day it burnt. I left to do a "sched", and when I got back, the aircraft was a "pile of ashes". My daughter managed to "find" the photos.

 


 


 


 


 


 

Amazing photos! "Thanks", Kody, Clive, Jonny and Tanya! Stay tuned! "More" to come..............!

"Adios"!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home